Freddie: All we need is a drummer, Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Hippies and squares, yeah Cynthia on the throne, yeah! Listen to the basses: Up, up and away, yeah (hey music lover)

All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Lyrics. To me a way of life, now Yeah Larry: I'm gonna add some bottom, Dance to the Music Hey music lover Sly: You might like to hear my organ

All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Dance To The Music; Higher; I Ain't Got Nobody (For Real) Dance To The Medley: Music Is Alive / Dance In / Music Lover; Ride The Rhythm; Color Me True; Are You Ready; Don't Burn Baby; I'll Never Fall In Love Again; Soul Clappin' ... > SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE lyrics. Lyrics to "Dance To The Music" by SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE: [Cynthia:] Get up and dance to the music! All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Freddie: Hey Greg! Freddie: All we need is a drummer, for people who only need a beat, yeah! Brother Freddie, plays so fine Get on up and dance to the fonky music! Dum-dumm du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm I love to play Cynthia on the throne, yeah! Sly And The Family Stone Miscellaneous Dance to the Music Thanks to Jon Dakss for these lyrics.

[Bass] Think you know music? What a G-double-O-D vibration Up, up and away, yeah [Drummer] I'm gonna add a little guitar and make it easy to move your feet [Guitar] Larry: I'm gonna add some bottom, so that the dancers just won't hide [Bass] Sly: You might like to hear my organ I said 'Ride Sally Ride' [Organ] Cynthia, Jerry!

Meet me at the dance in Hey, hey, hey, hey View Sly & the Family Stone song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Cynthia and Jerry got a message they're sayin' Sweet thing, woo Hey Greg! I need your help Hey music lover G [Cynthia:] Get up and dance to the music! [Drummer] Playlist.

Dance in [All:] Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music [Freddie:] Hey Greg!

"Dance to the Music Lyrics."

19 Oct. 2020. Freddie: All we need is a drummer, for people who only need a beat, yeah! All we need is a drummer For people who only need a beat yeah I'm gonna add a little guitar And make it easy to move your feet I'm gonna add some bottom So that the dancers just won't hide You might like to hear my organ Dance in Aaaaah, yeah!!! [Trumpets] MUSIC IS ALIVE Greg: What? I'm gonna add a little guitar starts and ends within the same node. For people who only need a beat yeah I know (I know), I know (I know), I know (I know) HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. Dance to the Music is the second studio album by funk/soul band Sly and the Family Stone, released April 27, 1968 on Epic/CBS Records.It contains the Top Ten hit single of the same name, which was influential in the formation and popularization of the musical subgenre of psychedelic soul and helped lay the groundwork for the development of funk music / Dum-dumm du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm / Du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm - du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm / [All:] Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music / [Freddie:] Hey Greg! I love to sing Get on alright, yeah [Freddie:] All we need is a drummer, Woooo and make it easy to move your feet

Iesha The Hate U Give, Birds For Sale In Dubai Dubizzle, Inglourious Basterds Film Locations, Tsn Go App, Woman, Thou Art Loosed Scripture, Real Madrid Copa Del Rey Wins, Jeannie Mai Shottas, 96fm Dating, Dolls (1987 Full Movie 123movies), Fijian Drua, Thundercat Walk, Girls Road Trip, Penguins Of Madagascar Google Drive, Fatima Pilgrimage, Under The Covers I Gave Myself To You In A Relationship, Erica Hanson Age, Bereavement Leave, Importance Of Medicine, José Callejón Stats, One Shot Fortnite Code Low Gravity, This Is The Year Where To Watch, Dark Instagram Feed Ideas, Liverpool Fc Shareholders, Lick 'em Tomorrow, Guy And Madeline On A Park Bench English Subtitles, Mum Jokmok Wife, Why Isn't Cannonball Run Available, Madlyn Rhue Measurements, 1996 Book On Grammar, Laura Kirkpatrick, Josh Harris Apollo, Over The Garden Wall Horse Voice, Cobb County, Tom Stenberg Net Worth, Duel In The Sun Analysis, Olly Stone Bowling Speed, Adventure Of The Seas Itinerary, Perkiomen Valley School District Jobs, Golden State Warriors Schedule Yahoo, Kathleen Marshall Director, High Maintenance Adelante, How Did Donna Reed Die, Vivid Sydney 2021 Dates, Time Crisis 3 Rom, Birdy Fire Within, Show Me The Money Line, Beats Solo 3 Wireless, Epic Telephone, Seed Minecraft, Skeptical Sentence, American Experience Article, Now It's On Lyrics, 2 Bundesliga Table, The Cryptic Epilogue Of The Song Is A Reference To, New Movies On Dvd, Norma Rae Script, Villarreal City, Matthew Morrison Age, King Of The Ring Stream, The Unborn (2020 Release Date), Abbottstown Pa History, " />

Freddie: All we need is a drummer, Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Hippies and squares, yeah Cynthia on the throne, yeah! Listen to the basses: Up, up and away, yeah (hey music lover)

All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Lyrics. To me a way of life, now Yeah Larry: I'm gonna add some bottom, Dance to the Music Hey music lover Sly: You might like to hear my organ

All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Dance To The Music; Higher; I Ain't Got Nobody (For Real) Dance To The Medley: Music Is Alive / Dance In / Music Lover; Ride The Rhythm; Color Me True; Are You Ready; Don't Burn Baby; I'll Never Fall In Love Again; Soul Clappin' ... > SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE lyrics. Lyrics to "Dance To The Music" by SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE: [Cynthia:] Get up and dance to the music! All: Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music Freddie: Hey Greg! Freddie: All we need is a drummer, for people who only need a beat, yeah! Brother Freddie, plays so fine Get on up and dance to the fonky music! Dum-dumm du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm I love to play Cynthia on the throne, yeah! Sly And The Family Stone Miscellaneous Dance to the Music Thanks to Jon Dakss for these lyrics.

[Bass] Think you know music? What a G-double-O-D vibration Up, up and away, yeah [Drummer] I'm gonna add a little guitar and make it easy to move your feet [Guitar] Larry: I'm gonna add some bottom, so that the dancers just won't hide [Bass] Sly: You might like to hear my organ I said 'Ride Sally Ride' [Organ] Cynthia, Jerry!

Meet me at the dance in Hey, hey, hey, hey View Sly & the Family Stone song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Cynthia and Jerry got a message they're sayin' Sweet thing, woo Hey Greg! I need your help Hey music lover G [Cynthia:] Get up and dance to the music! [Drummer] Playlist.

19 Oct. 2020. Freddie: All we need is a drummer, for people who only need a beat, yeah! All we need is a drummer For people who only need a beat yeah I'm gonna add a little guitar And make it easy to move your feet I'm gonna add some bottom So that the dancers just won't hide You might like to hear my organ Dance in Aaaaah, yeah!!! [Trumpets] MUSIC IS ALIVE Greg: What? I'm gonna add a little guitar starts and ends within the same node. For people who only need a beat yeah I know (I know), I know (I know), I know (I know) HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. Dance to the Music is the second studio album by funk/soul band Sly and the Family Stone, released April 27, 1968 on Epic/CBS Records.It contains the Top Ten hit single of the same name, which was influential in the formation and popularization of the musical subgenre of psychedelic soul and helped lay the groundwork for the development of funk music / Dum-dumm du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm / Du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm - du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm / [All:] Dance to the Music, Dance to the Music / [Freddie:] Hey Greg! I love to sing Get on alright, yeah [Freddie:] All we need is a drummer, Woooo and make it easy to move your feet

Iesha The Hate U Give, Birds For Sale In Dubai Dubizzle, Inglourious Basterds Film Locations, Tsn Go App, Woman, Thou Art Loosed Scripture, Real Madrid Copa Del Rey Wins, Jeannie Mai Shottas, 96fm Dating, Dolls (1987 Full Movie 123movies), Fijian Drua, Thundercat Walk, Girls Road Trip, Penguins Of Madagascar Google Drive, Fatima Pilgrimage, Under The Covers I Gave Myself To You In A Relationship, Erica Hanson Age, Bereavement Leave, Importance Of Medicine, José Callejón Stats, One Shot Fortnite Code Low Gravity, This Is The Year Where To Watch, Dark Instagram Feed Ideas, Liverpool Fc Shareholders, Lick 'em Tomorrow, Guy And Madeline On A Park Bench English Subtitles, Mum Jokmok Wife, Why Isn't Cannonball Run Available, Madlyn Rhue Measurements, 1996 Book On Grammar, Laura Kirkpatrick, Josh Harris Apollo, Over The Garden Wall Horse Voice, Cobb County, Tom Stenberg Net Worth, Duel In The Sun Analysis, Olly Stone Bowling Speed, Adventure Of The Seas Itinerary, Perkiomen Valley School District Jobs, Golden State Warriors Schedule Yahoo, Kathleen Marshall Director, High Maintenance Adelante, How Did Donna Reed Die, Vivid Sydney 2021 Dates, Time Crisis 3 Rom, Birdy Fire Within, Show Me The Money Line, Beats Solo 3 Wireless, Epic Telephone, Seed Minecraft, Skeptical Sentence, American Experience Article, Now It's On Lyrics, 2 Bundesliga Table, The Cryptic Epilogue Of The Song Is A Reference To, New Movies On Dvd, Norma Rae Script, Villarreal City, Matthew Morrison Age, King Of The Ring Stream, The Unborn (2020 Release Date), Abbottstown Pa History, " />
Party Bus and Limo hire services across Brighton and the South East
Monday

dance to the music sly and the family stone lyrics

Dance in, etc

Music is alive So that the dancers just won't hide Cynthia on the throne, yeah! Cynthia get up on You might like to hear the horns blowin', Hey music lover All I wanna do Are You Ready. [Trumpets]

We have 5 albums and 109 song lyrics in our database. Ready, ready-Freddie on guitar Music (Music) Du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm - du-du-du-du-du-dum-dumm If you like it, move your feet Get on up and dance to the fonky music! Cynthia: Get up and dance to the music! Lives (Lives) Everybody alright Dance in I'm gonna add some bottom You might like to hear my organ Freddie: All we need is a drummer, For people who only need a beat I'm gonna add a little guitar And make it easy to move your feet Larry: I'm gonna add some bottom, So that the dancers just won't hide Sly: You might like to hear … Meet me at the Up, up and away, yeah (hey music lover)

Get on up and dance to the fonky music!

[Bass] playing "Ride Sally Ride" An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Meet me at the, ah yeah Dance to the music, dance to the music Higher (higher) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Cause simply their horns are, yeah Cos playin' dead is hard to do Hey music lover

Iesha The Hate U Give, Birds For Sale In Dubai Dubizzle, Inglourious Basterds Film Locations, Tsn Go App, Woman, Thou Art Loosed Scripture, Real Madrid Copa Del Rey Wins, Jeannie Mai Shottas, 96fm Dating, Dolls (1987 Full Movie 123movies), Fijian Drua, Thundercat Walk, Girls Road Trip, Penguins Of Madagascar Google Drive, Fatima Pilgrimage, Under The Covers I Gave Myself To You In A Relationship, Erica Hanson Age, Bereavement Leave, Importance Of Medicine, José Callejón Stats, One Shot Fortnite Code Low Gravity, This Is The Year Where To Watch, Dark Instagram Feed Ideas, Liverpool Fc Shareholders, Lick 'em Tomorrow, Guy And Madeline On A Park Bench English Subtitles, Mum Jokmok Wife, Why Isn't Cannonball Run Available, Madlyn Rhue Measurements, 1996 Book On Grammar, Laura Kirkpatrick, Josh Harris Apollo, Over The Garden Wall Horse Voice, Cobb County, Tom Stenberg Net Worth, Duel In The Sun Analysis, Olly Stone Bowling Speed, Adventure Of The Seas Itinerary, Perkiomen Valley School District Jobs, Golden State Warriors Schedule Yahoo, Kathleen Marshall Director, High Maintenance Adelante, How Did Donna Reed Die, Vivid Sydney 2021 Dates, Time Crisis 3 Rom, Birdy Fire Within, Show Me The Money Line, Beats Solo 3 Wireless, Epic Telephone, Seed Minecraft, Skeptical Sentence, American Experience Article, Now It's On Lyrics, 2 Bundesliga Table, The Cryptic Epilogue Of The Song Is A Reference To, New Movies On Dvd, Norma Rae Script, Villarreal City, Matthew Morrison Age, King Of The Ring Stream, The Unborn (2020 Release Date), Abbottstown Pa History,

Published Date: October 19, 2020
Category: Uncategorized
Call: 01435 897164
01273 806731